1. BSc in Chemistry,
Cotton College , 2010
2. MSc in Physical Chemistry ,
Gauhati University , 2012
3. PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG), Title:
Spiral and scroll wave activities in reaction diffusion systems , 2019
- Feb 2019-Aug 2019, Post Docotoral Fellow,
Saint Louis University, MO, USA
- August 2019-Dec 2019, Guest Faculty ,
Bhattadev University , Bajali, Assam
- March 2020-present, Assistant Professor ,
North Gauhati College , North Guwahati, Assam
- August 2012-March 2013, Contractual Faculty ,
Cotton College , Guwahati, Assam
i. National Eligibility Test (NET), (CSIR JRF)
ii. State Eligibility Test (SET).
iii. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
Professional Recognitions/ Awards/ Prizes/ Fellowships received:
1. Post-Doctoral Fellowship Saint Louis University, USA 2019.
2. ACS ( American Chemical Society) award for demonstrating
experiments in the pre-conference
workshop of 5th International
Conference on Complex Dynamical
Systems and Applications,2017.
3. Distinguished Poster Award,International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Italy, 2016.
4. Best oral presentation award CDCS, Tezpur University, 2015.
5. 1st class 1st position in M.Sc
(Chemistry) examination Gauhati University 2012.
6. Post graduate merit scholarship for
university rank holders UGC 2010-2012.
7. 1st class 2nd position in B.Sc
(Chemistry) examination Gauhati University 2010.
8. 18th rank in the state in high
school leaving examination SEBA 2005.